How Can I Help You?
As a real estate professional in Upper Marlboro, MD, I have in depth local knowledge and can provide you with the information you need on home buying, home selling, financing and owning real estate in Upper Marlboro, MD. RE/MAX UNITED REAL ESTATE provides a wide range of real estate services and utilizes the most current technology, processes and systems to assist you with all of your home buying and home selling needs. Whether you are new to the market or an experienced investor, I have the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Expand our real estate sphere by offering our services to an ever increasing number of people. We want to help others with their real estate needs incorporated with the highest level of service, marketing, technology, and our expertise.
Work experience and qualifications
- Licensed Realtor Salesperson since 1987.
- President, John L. Homes, Inc. 1999 – present.
- Strong negotiator with a reputation for innovation, honesty, and fairness.
- Licensed in Washington D.C. in 1991 to expand services.
- Has achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rate resulting in a tremendous referral and repeat business.
- Director, Prince Georges County Association of Realtors (PGCAR), 2003 – 2007, 2009-211
- Serves on numerous PGCAR Committees benefiting both the industry and community.
- Consistently in the Top 5 in Maryland, since 1999.
- Number 98 Team, Re/Max USA, 2004, Number 60 Team, Re/Max USA, Spring 2006.
- Re/Max International Hall of Fame, 2002 and Lifetime Achievement, 2004, Diamond Award, 2006, & 07.
- Prince Georges County Association of Realtors (PGCAR) Hall of Fame, 2005.
- Re/Max International, consistently in the Top 20 for the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Consistently in the Chairman’s Club for Re/Max International, since its inception.
- In the Top 5 Prince Georges County Agents, 2000 – present.
- Distinguished Sales Associate of the Year PGCAR, 2003.
- Co-founder and Broker / owner of RE/MAX United Real Estate December, 2008.
- Graduate MAR Leadership Academy May 2011
- Received Circle of Legends recognition, the most prestigious sales club at RE/MAX, July 2011
- Elected Secretary of PGCAR, September 2011
Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown, PA: BA in English Literature, Minors in French and International Studies. Attends numerous Real Estate Industry classes and seminars to stay abreast of the latest laws, innovations and marketing techniques.
National Association of Realtors (NAR), Maryland Association of Realtors (MAR), Prince Georges County Association of Realtors (PGCAR), Maryland National Capital Building Industry Association (MNCBIA), Prince Georges Chamber of Commerce. Board of Directors, PGCAR, Co-Chair for RPAC at PGCAR, Legislative Committee member at PGCAR, MAR, and MNCBIA, Strategic Planning Committee member at PGCAR and MAR.
Interests and hobbies
Loves being a Dad, and enjoys soccer, coaching little league soccer, skiing, fishing, boating, golf.
RE/MAX UNITED REAL ESTATE
14340 Old Marlboro Pike
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Phone: (301) 702-4200